„Trees are sanctuaries. Whoever knows how to speak to them, whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth. They do not preach learning and precepts, they preach, undeterred by particulars, the ancient law of life.“ –Hermann Hesse
It happened a few times that some of our readers made critical coments regarding how realistic it is to hope to escape 5G in Forest Hill because of the 5G satellites. I have been thinking a lot about the matter and I’m fully aware of the danger of 5G in general and the 5G satellites in particular. What we have to take into consideration though is that there are always at least two levels of any problem solution, a physical and a spiritual level.
Of course we can’t foresee what stupid notions some of the politicians or the management of some industries may have to make our lives harder and more miserable. We never have control over what others do, but we have control over what we are doing, and as far as I’m concerned, I’m going to control as much as ever possible.
To show you what I mean, let me share my thoughts to this topic:
- In a previous Blog Post we have explained the situation of the area in and around Forest Hill and demonstrated that it is very unlikely that there will ever be a cell phone tower, a hot spot, or smart meters because the area is very thinly populated. The telephone industry is greedy but not stupid.
- Should ever be an antenny or a hot spot near Forest Hill, please consider that this is a 150 acres (65ha) piece of land with crown land on one side. That’s the area we have control over and there will never be a cell phone antenna, a hot spot or any smart meters on that property. Besides, around Forest Hill there are many hundred square miles of forest. The entire county is mainly forest and lakes. Even the largest settlements are surrounded by woods. And forests have strog protective capacities, especially when they are loved and protected by humans.
- Of course, there are still the 5G satellites, but we must understand that the forest offers great protection. In Forest Hill we will not be hopelessly exposed to any kind of radiation. If disaster should strike and things get really bad, we still can shield the roofs of our mobile homes.
- Since there will be no settlers with a cell phone, smartphone, cordless phone or WiFi (this would lead to an immediate cancellation of the contract) there will be a lot less radiation than in any village or city where any of our readers and prospects currently live. Because, not only the radiation we create has an impact on us but also what our neighbors do. That means that we can eliminate a lot of EMF just by living the Forest Hill lifestyle.
- For reasons I don’t know, Forest Hill hast a strong recovery effect. When I was there the last time I had faced a very stressful stop-over in Montreal and I was at the end with my nerves. So I just sat there on a rock near the lake for three hours and it was like everything was just getting washed away from me. After three hours of sitting there silently I was so recovered like I just had a three-week vacation. In my life I was only recovered that way once: after a one-week sailing course. No matter what syndrom you currently suffer from (EHS, MCS, CFS, FMS, etc.), you will be surprised how well and deep you can sleep and how quickly you will recover from your EHS or from whatever is ailing you. As soon as you will get away from what you are allergic to, your sensitivity will go away and your body’s self-defence mechanisms will set in. And once you will have reached a certain energy level, your body will be better prepared to deal with radiations you may be exposed to outside from Forest Hill from time to time. It’s very important that you can recover and gain back your strenght before you will be in the position to create a long-term healing strategy. The forest can help you because it increases your energy naturally.
- Still talking about the physical level of problem solving, there exists a natural substance that enhances the protective mechanism of trees around the entire retreat so that no radiation from the outside can come through.
- We as individuals have a greater power than we may believe and even more so as a group of like-minded people. As many of our readers know, I used to be extremely electro-sensitive to the extent that I was not able to function anymore and I was not able to leave the house. Through a meditation for protection and some other methods I am now able to protect myself to the point where I can function normally and even leave the house. The only thing I can’t do is calling on a cell phone or smart phone for more than two hours without getting any cognitive problems. Now imagine what will be possible when we as a whole group will do that protection meditation every day for ourselves plus for Forest Hill! Doing this in a group has even a much stronger effect than it had for me doing it alone. Please keep in mind that the higher vibration always dominates the lower one. And the higher the radiation in your body is, the better you become invulnerable for EMF. Living in the woods of Forest Hill will help you gain a strength you may not have faced for a long time.
- After the nuclear accident in Chernobyl the government conducted regular measurments for radiosity. Those who ran those tests where extremely surprised when they realized that one farmer in the area had absolutely no radioactivity while all the other farms around him were so toxic that they could not be cultivated any longer. Even his ground water was completely unspoiled. When they asked him what he was doing he answered that he was applying a spiritual technique every day to keep radioactivity from his farm. You and I, my friends, we can do the same in Forest Hill to better protect us and the property. Again, we humans have much a higher power than we may believe.
- 5G will not have a chance to stay for much longer. Nothing evil can survive for long. That technology will be replaced by a harmless, natural and bio-identic alternative in a few years….for SURE. There is no way around. At the end of the day it’s always the good that wins. When this will be, no one can tell. It depends very much on us and on how much power and attention we are willing to give to the current mobile technology. Whatever we focus on, we will increase – even our fear increases it. If only the thousands of EHS sufferers would not spend a single thought, emotion, or attention to 5G but focus on a healthy alternative instead, it would only take a few years and 5G would soon be a matter of the past. Until then, we will be save and well protected in Forest Hill.
Again, keep the protective power of trees in mind. The forest can and will protect us if we will protect the forest and take care of it.
It is our hope that we could diminish your fear because fear will make matters worse (fear focuses on the negative). Even though not everything is in our own hands, we have a great chance to live a healthy and radiation-free life in Forest Hill. Over 90% depends on us anyway.
What we have to avoid under all circumstances is to develop a victim attitude. Because, if we allow that to happen, we have already lost. It’s tremendously important that we all visualize how Forest Hill is optimally protected.
Thank you for your support!
There is an old black-and-white move I have seen as a teenager. The story is about a village that only appears every hundred years to be protected from the effects of civilization. The rest of the time the village is invisible. For the inhabitants of the village 100 years is only one day. But since time in the outer world runs faster than in the village it’s not possible to influence the people in one day and spoil their purity and innosence. Since I’m engaging myself with the Forest Hill project I repeatedly have to think about that movie. If somebody among our readers remembers that film, your note or comment in the chat box would be most appreciated.
See you in Forest Hill!
Trees are Sanctuaries (Hermann Hesse)
Trees are sanctuaries. Whoever knows how to speak to them, whoever knows how to listen to them, can learn the truth. They do not preach learning and precepts, they preach, undeterred by particulars, the ancient law of life.
A tree says: A kernel is hidden in me, a spark, a thought, I am life from eternal life. The attempt and the risk that the eternal mother took with me is unique, unique the form and veins of my skin, unique the smallest play of leaves in my branches and the smallest scar on my bark. I was made to form and reveal the eternal in my smallest special detail.
A tree says: My strength is trust. I know nothing about my fathers, I know nothing about the thousand children that every year spring out of me. I live out the secret of my seed to the very end, and I care for nothing else. I trust that God is in me. I trust that my labor is holy. Out of this trust I live.
When we are stricken and cannot bear our lives any longer, then a tree has something to say to us: Be still! Be still! Look at me! Life is not easy, life is not difficult. Those are childish thoughts. Let God speak within you, and your thoughts will grow silent. You are anxious because your path leads away from mother and home. But every step and every day lead you back again to the mother. Home is neither here nor there. Home is within you, or home is nowhere at all.
A longing to wander tears my heart when I hear trees rustling in the wind at evening. If one listens to them silently for a long time, this longing reveals its kernel, its meaning. It is not so much a matter of escaping from one’s suffering, though it may seem to be so. It is a longing for home, for a memory of the mother, for new metaphors for life. It leads home. Every path leads homeward, every step is birth, every step is death, every grave is mother.
So the tree rustles in the evening, when we stand uneasy before our own childish thoughts: Trees have long thoughts, long-breathing and restful, just as they have longer lives than ours. They are wiser than we are, as long as we do not listen to them. But when we have learned how to listen to trees, then the brevity and the quickness and the childlike hastiness of our thoughts achieve an incomparable joy. Whoever has learned how to listen to trees no longer wants to be a tree. He wants to be nothing except what he is. That is home. That is happiness.”
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, fears, hopes, and questions in the comment box below. Your comment helps us better understand your needs and desires and to take them into consideration.